ALLISON BREWSTER FRANZETTIHaving worked together with Allison on many performances and masterclasses I was overjoyed that should could lend her talents to my latest CD "Quiet City". Pianist Allison Brewster Franzetti received GRAMMY® nominations for two of her CDs, 20th Century Piano Sonatas and Poeta de Arrabal. Her performance career includes collaborations with Sir James Galway, Ransom Wilson, Eugenia Zukerman, Julius Baker, Robert White, and Mark Morris. She received a B.M. degree from the Manhattan School of Music, an M.M. degree from the Juilliard School, and joined the Concert Artist faculty of Kean University in 2001.
RICHARD AULDON CLARKViolist Richard Auldon Clark performs on Walter Hartley's "Lyric Suite" on my CD "Quiet City". He is also the Artistic Director of the Manhattan Chamber Orchestra and the Finger Lakes Chamber Music Festival. He is Professor of Violin, Viola, Conducting, and Director of Instrumental Activities at Butler University and conducts the Symphony Orchestra and Ballet.
SONO LUMINUSMy latest CD "Quiet City" will be released by Sono Luminus, who has a reputation for excellence, receiving the Audio Engineering Society’s Award of Excellence in High Resolution Audio (2007), and TWO GRAMMY ® Nominations, as well as nominations in the 50th GRAMMY ® Awards, and in the 51st GRAMMY ® Awards. And most recently, winner of the 53rd GRAMMY® Award for Best Engineered Classical Album for "Quincy Porter: The Complete Viola Works.
- LEGACY SOUND
- Grammy award winning engineer and producer Silas Brown was critical to the success of my latest CD "Quiet City".
- POSTPRODUCTIONS AUDIO
- Master recording engineer Charlie Post has recorded and edited many sessions with me including "Apotheosis of the Saxophone".
- GREGORY BRELLOCHS
- Thought-provoking artist specializing in drawing, sculpture, and unusual media, Gregory Brellochs is on the forefront of uniting contemporary art with the technical virtuosity of the old masters. He has contributed his artwork to my CD "Apotheosis of the Saxophone".
- CD BABY
- Leading distributor of independent music.
- MYSPACE MUSIC
- Links to musicians, artisits, and fans.
- DUTCHESS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- I am Chair of the Music Certificate Program Department Supervisor of Music.
- WASBE - WORLD ASSOCIATION FOR SYMPHONIC BANDS AND ENSEMBLES
- A wonderful organization that promotes Wind Ensemble music through a variety of ways including an annual journal. An article I wrote entitled, "Aaron Copland’s Use of the Saxophone in Wind Band Repertoire" appears in Volume 14 (2007).
- IDA GOTKOVSKY
- French composer whose wonderful piece "Brilliance" for alto saxophone and piano is recorded on my CD "Apotheosis of the Saxophone" (see "BUY") which she lists on her website.
- STEVEN MAUK
- Classical saxophonist and educator Steven Mauk has inspired and layed the pedagogical groundwork for generations of saxophonists. I had the privilege of studying with him for three years.